Another Award!! This Versatile Blogger Award comes from Tabkhet el Yom, thank you very much. A recent discovery full of lovely Middle East recipes. I really enjoy the clever combination of spices in her dishes, they make you travel far away… Check her blog, you will stay.
I also reached more than 5000 visits to the blog yesterday. I am very impressed with all of you, my readers. Thank you so much for the time spent reading my recipes. I wasn’t expecting this.
Following the tradition, a few facts:
- I went to a catholic school for 14 years.
- I am now, an active atheist. I like Richard Dawkins.
- I try to be politically active. I send letters and emails to politicians, public organisations and all public subjects not doing their job properly. The list is very long, specially in Spain.
- I like almost all sort of music, a few exceptions: Hip-Hop, Reggaeton (Is this music?), commercial MTV type music and long exposures to Flamenco.
- I decided last week to start with my Ph.D in Politics next October. It will be a long way…
And here, my nominations:
Congratulations for all of them! Good job.