I have been nominated for a Illuminating Blogger Award by REMCooks. It is an honour coming from a highly talented chef. You will find very interesting recipes (loads of them) in his blog. It caught my eye the Shrimp in Chipotle Sauce, something I must try very soon.
About the random thing, a documentary I watched recently called Anima. Certainly illuminating and highly recommended:
Here are my nominations. Good food, photos and great bloggers:
I hope you enjoy them as I do.
*The Illuminating Blogger Award was created by Food Stories and is an award that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers for illuminating, informative blog content. The Rules for this award are:
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).