Two days ago I received these three Awards.
A Big Thank You!
To be organised I will go through each of them individually.
I received a Very Inspiring Blogger Award from The Burlesque Baker, a great Blogger. Thanks for this one. I like the idea of mixing baking and Burlesque.
I am starting with the 7 facts:
- I am getting desperate with my laptop lately. So slow.
- I can’t stand impatience drivers. If I come across one, I drive at 10km/h.
- I was a bold kid. Fire was a great attraction for me.
- I love Mountain Biking.
- I don’t drink fizzy drinks. If I do, it’s only Rum and Coke.
- I don’t like card games.
- I think I am very organised when I cook.
And here are the nominations:
- A Little Safron
- A Lot on Your Plate
- A Modern Christian Woman
- What to cook?
- At Down Under
- Food Follower
- Five Spoons
- In Pursuit of More
- The Hungry Giant
- The Little Loaf
- Baker Bettie
- The Vagabond Baker
- Texana’s Kitchen
Thank you Tabkhet El Yom for this “One Lovely Blog Award”. It is really an honour. Her blog is full of delicious recipies. And I love how she uses spices. Check it out.
The facts. It is going to be tricky to write another 7:
- I don’t cook to many dishes involving frying. Don’t like at all the smell of frying.
- When I cook I try to leave the kitchen better than when I started cooking.
- I was a bit naughty in college. I was going out , probably, too much.
- More than likely, I said this before. Spanish politicians drive me mad.
- I prefer good prawns than a lobster.
- I hate ironing. And I have to do it every day.
- If I have to choose an animal it would a Fox.
And the nominations for this One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Made by Mamaleh
- Cooking for Strippers
- Pure Complex
- A Bit of Nutmeg
- Krista and Jess
- Taste Savant
- Cooking in Sens
- The Standard of Taste
- Spoon Feast
- Cork and Spoon
- The Practical Cook
- Nazar Blue
- Lightly Crunchy
And another One Lovely Blog Award. This one from Peri’s Spice Ladle. A lovely blog full of flavours and colors. I have loads to learn from her.
Let’s go again with the 7 facts:
- After living in a house with garden, I couldn’t live in a flat again.
- I try to fix everything at home. And disasters happen.
- I only wear a watch if I am at work.
- I never wear shirts out of work.
- One of my favourites sports to practice is Frontenis. No courts in Ireland.
- I have no interest at all in cars.
- I like punctuality.
And the nominations…
- Pop-Tarts for Dinner
- From the Family Table
- The Gruby Hen
- The Food Gypsy
- La Cucina Di Kait
- Bento with Love
- Amy Eats
- Fork and Beans
- Nate Makes Cookies
- Kneading the Dough
- Ridha’s Kitchen
- Shiny Tomato
- According to Carey
- Around the Table
Enjoy all these Great Bloggers!
It was very tough.