This morning I discovered I have been nominated for another award. I am not very good lately replying to the Awards, so I decided to be brave and responsible and thank the kind bloggers that nominated me.
I have been nominated for The Blog on Fire Award by Manderley Cooks. She is a very talented baker, loads to learn from her… Thank you Amanda for the nomination.
Sam from What Will I Cook Today? nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you for the nomination! In her blog you will find not only delicious recipes, also brilliant photography of the dishes.
I am really impressed with the Awards I am receiving lately. Thank you so much. And I have to apologise for my delay in replying, I am starting to see how valuable is time.
I got another nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award by Mon Food Blog. Thanks! A very interesting blog, an attractive design and full of great Italian recipes.
As I mixed three Awards in one post rules won’t be very orthodox.
A couple of facts:
- When I was a teenager I used to follow bullfighting. Now, I believe Spain will be consider a land of barbarians until this savage practice disappears.
- I am going to travel Northern India in November with two good friends. Looking forward for the food!
My nominations are going to…
- Our Kitchen Inventions for a Blog on Fire Award.
- Expat Chef for a Versatile Blogger Award.
- MW Kitchen for a Blog on Fire Award.
- Chica Andaluza for a Versatile Blogger Award.
- Oh my Omiyage for a Versatile Blogger Award.
- Girl in a Food Frenzy for a Versatile Blogger Award.